Saturday, September 22, 2012

Name Change

As a result of my name, No Nuts But Us, being taken by some Canadians, I have opted to make the change to something else.

After more than a week of trying to think of a name, I was enlightened by seeing a bat. 

I had drawn a ridiculously silly bat on Chris' laptop while on a road trip and we named him Maurice, and determined he was socially awkward. And since I am most definitely socially awkward.... the name change is now in effect. 

The Facebook fanpage has been updated as well as the URL.

If you want to get artsy and contribute stuff for banners and what not, feel free! My design skills are less than impressive (aka terrible), so I would love some help. As long as the bat looks silly and as awkward as the word awkward.





www.awkwardbat.blogspot.com


New URL (again):    www.awkwardbat.blogspot.com


Also, I added a Pinterest following button majigger over yonder ---->
I didn't say anything about it, but you can follow me on Pinterest and see all the stuff I pin if you're into that creepy stalker thing or just like to see lots of home decor and craft ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your opinions, tips and input!