Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pandas, Gyros & Fur Capelets, Oh My!

I was gonna do some posts, but then suddenly, Pandas!

My fine artistic skills while at work, a bat playing the computer.

Rather, Mists of Pandaria came out and I've spent what little time I have in the evenings playing. I was planning on leveling a character to 90, but my husband was very excited to play a Pandaren. So we are working on our monks mostly (or at least I am... he has been on vacation and has hit 90 on one character without me!)

Since we are covered in heirlooms and the monk quests make leveling SUPER fast (50% xp buff daily and every 10 levels? Yes please!), we have been moving fast. 53 levels in less than 20 hours of play.
I have been hopping around on other characters too in between.


I have actually been doing things other than gaming with my time. We went to the Greek Festival and enjoyed a delicious gyro each (yum!) and then hit up our favorite vintage thrift store to try on fur and other such goodies (not the original intention of our trip but they were there. They called out to us). 
My husband got a sweet new fedora out of the trip and has been in love with it since.


We also got up almost all of our Halloween decorations. Just have to hang the severed heads and we're set (till we get more).

I should have more pics next week or this weekend because Friday is a very special day.

PUMPKIN FESTIVAL!!!!

I'm so excited I can barely contain myself. I blurt out exclamations about it a few times per day. Woohoo!! Can't wait!



For now I leave you with an autumn photo of my handsome little man...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your opinions, tips and input!